Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh


My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon



All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. ~Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895



Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. ~Oprah Winfrey

No one in the world can take the place of your mother. Right or wrong, from her viewpoint you are always right. She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones. ~Harry Truman



All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln




Happy Mother's Day to the two most amazing women I have ever{and will ever} known!

2 comments:

  1. YAYS!! You're looking tres hottie in the pic with the grey cardi on!! awesome makeup too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, hope your mother had a wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spill it.....